- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Super knowledgeable, excellent pricing- treat you like family!Renee Knight, 11/17/2020
Nice people, checked my exhaust leak for free. Will be backDevan Nottingham, 08/27/2020
Just a wonderful place to take my truck. The people are very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I'd recommend A&B Automotive to everyone.William Rickard, 07/02/2020
Good service, friendly people, reliable and trustworthy.Angelina Murphy, 03/09/2020
Excellent service and fairly priced. Besides great work they have had integrity for over ten years with me. They will always have my business.Timothy Hindes, 02/02/2020
Thank you for everyone being so kind. Fixed the nail in my tire immediately upon arrival. I'll be back for sure!Doug Weatherly, 01/08/2020