- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I took my Tacoma to crossroads and Firestone for an alignment not one done it correctly, then I was recommended to go see Taylor at A&B and sure enough the guy done the alignment and the truck is driving straight again! The people in the office are very welcoming and very polite, go see Taylor. A mechanic who actually knows his stuff. Great shop will defiantly be back!Nico gibson, 10/15/2021
Awesome job! Ordered tires on Wednesday, were delivered and put on the next day. Great price and great service. Also, free rotation every six thousand miles!!mark dalrymple, 10/15/2021
Probably the most honest mechanic in the community. My husband and I use them pretty much exclusively, exclusively, and have always been extremely satisfied with their service and pricing. Good people. Good business.Olivia Ginn, 10/08/2021
Great service and prices! Ask for Taylor, if you take your Jeep there!Ron Herman, 09/29/2021
The folks at A&B are very friendly, knowledgeable and sincere. The service has always been great. Thank you, everyone. Michelle is awesome!!Peggy Bennett, 08/12/2021
I was referred to A&B by long time client. This will be my absolute go to for any repair work on my vehicle. They are an honest company with superior integrity. You are not "sold a bill of goods" for unnecessary repairs that do not exist.Shattersley Hattersley, 08/05/2021