CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great locals that take care of you without worry! Highly recommend them
Casy Vanderbush, 05/14/2023
Good work at fair price.
Steve R, 04/09/2023
My husband and I are new to the Matthews area and found A&B while looking for a place to get our cars inspected. The people who work here are so kind and helpful, the prices are fair, and neither of us has ever had a bad experience. We take our cars here for everything, including a recent tire plug which they did for free. Don't hesitate to go here for honest, hard-working service and friendly staff!
Amanda Goumas, 03/13/2023